Ingredients: Tofu, sweet peas, french bean, rice
First time trying: Tofu
- wash the ingredients clean
- remove peas from pods
- cut the ingredients to small chunks
- put rice in a small pot
- add water to half of the pot
- stove cook for 45 minutes to one hour
- stir occasionally
- add all the ingredients and continue to boil for another 5-10 minutes before turning off fire
- once done, put cooked porridge in food processor, blend for smoother consistency. Serve.
NOTE: Soy is a potential allergen. It is important to apply the four day rule as you introduce this food to your baby and discuss any concerns with your GP or health visitor.