Ingredients: Corn, carrot, broccoli, millet, quinoa, chicken, rice
First time trying: corn
- wash the ingredients clean
- peel the skin of carrot
- boil the ingredients (corn, carrot, broccoli) for about 15-20 minutes
- dice the ingredients to small chunks and set aside
- put millet, quinoa, chicken and rice in a small pot
- add water until it covers the ingredients and half of the pot
- stove cook for 45 minutes to one hour
- stir occasionally
- once done, toss cooked vege on top of porridge. Serve.
Foods Good to Mix With Corn for Baby Food:
Remark: Because corn – fresh corn in particular – is difficult for babies to digest, many parents prefer to delay its introduction until their digestive systems are a little more robust – generally after 12 months of age.