Ingredients: one passion fruit, two tablespoons cornflour, 300ml milk, one tablespoon caster sugar
- combine cornflour with a little bit of milk to form a smooth paste.
- place remaining milk and caster sugar into a saucepan. Bring to boil while stirring.
- remove from heat. Gradually blend in cornflour mixture.
- return to heat. Bring the mixture to boil while stirring. Reduce heat, simmer for 3 minutes, remove from heat.
- stir in passion fruit pulp.
- pour mixture into mould.
- refrigerate until firm.
- loosen edges, remove mould and put blancmange into a serving dish.
- serve with fresh fruit.