Ingredients: Raspberry, yogurt
First time trying: Raspberry
- wash raspberries clean
- combine raspberries and yogurt in blender and puree
- strain to remove seed
- divide mixture evenly in popsicle mould and freeze for four hours.
- to serve, briefly run the mould over tap water to loosen the popsicle
- raspberries are one of the foods most commonly responsible for allergic reactions, which is why you should wait until your child is at least twelve months of age before introducing them.
- raspberries have high levels of pesticides, so you may want to consider purchasing organic berries.
- Do not wash raspberries until you are ready to use them, doing so will make them spoil faster.