Ingredients: Strawberry, blueberry, banana, 2 soup spoon rolled oat (blend to powder form), 400ml water
First time trying: Strawberry
- wash the fruit clean
- peel banana, remove strawberry leaf
- dice the fruit to small pieces
- in a bowl, add water and oat and bring to boil
- add fruits and continue to cook (or you may add fruit after oat is cooked, before serve)
- total cooking time around 10-15 minutes. Serve.
- Strawberries are a potential high allergen food and as such, they really should be avoided until 12 months of age
- Conventionally grown strawberries also have relatively high levels of pesticide residue, so you may want to consider buying organic berries. If you choose to buy non-organic produce, then you need to take special care with strawberries – washing them thoroughly or even soaking them – to minimize the risks that pesticide residues pose to your baby.