Ingredients: Celery, Potato, chicken breast, rice
First time trying: chicken
- wash the ingredients clean
- peel white potato
- put chicken, potato and rice in a small pot
- add water until it covers the ingredients and half of the pot
- stove cook for 45 minutes to one hour
- stir occasionally
- add celery when porridge is almost cook, continue to boil for another 5 minutes
- once done, put porridge in food processor, blend for smoother consistency. Serve.
Remark: celery is considered one of the dirty dozen, best to choose organic.